Bwindi impenetrable national park pulling out her safari magic. Here we bring to your 15 photos of Bwindi impenetrable national park in Uganda showing tourist’s thrilling 3 days tour life time experienceto the mountain gorillas.
I wildlife tours I Game viewing safaris I Big five safari I Cultural tours I Mountain gorilla trekking I tours to Uganda and Rwanda.
Why you need to be here? Besides being a natural home for more than half of the remaining wild mountain gorillas, there are lots of ideas which are major highlights for every itinerary to Bwindi impenetrable national park in Uganda.Here tourists have two options for Mountain gorilla encounter.
The newly introduced whole day habituation experience and ultimate one hour trekking are major activities why you need to visit this Bio-Sphere. But your safari to Bwindi forest has a lot more to offer than that, this is Uganda’s blanketed old forest supporting a diversified number of 120 mammals, 400 species of plants, 350 species of birds with 23 Albertine rift endemics.
This forest is dated back 25,000 years. We bring to you touristic photo moments as enjoyed and described by a traveller on arecent three days tour (3 days mountain gorilla itinerary) while penetrating Bwindi impenetrable national park.
1.Bwindi impenetrable national park as a Habitat to more than half of the 880 world mountain gorillas.
2. Bwindi impenetrable national park is a birders’ Haven. Seven bird species are listed in the IUCN Red data book,these includes the Dwarf Honey guide (NT),African Green Broadbill(rare) , Kivu Ground Thrush (NT), Forest ground Thrush(rare) , Grauer’s Rush Warbler(vulnerable) , Chapins Flycatcher(rare ) and Shelley’s Crimson-wing(NT) .
3.Bwindi impenetrable national park is where you only get four hours Mountain gorilla habituation experience inside the forest.
4. Bwindi impenetrable national park Morning Misty rugged mountains
5. Bwindi impenetrable national park is located on an awesome Cloud cover pearl of Africa over 2,000 M above sea level but you will never feel the coldness due to your fully avaialble tropical fire place to keep you and your room warm.
6. Bwindi impenetrable national park Off-beat Forest trails
7. Bwindi impenetrable national park is a hub of best Eco-lodges in Special vegetation type.
8. Bwindi impenetrable national park is natural water source and waterfalls.
9. Bwindi impenetrable national park features the sophisticated luxury and nice hotel rooms.
10. Bwindi impenetrable national park is serviced with world class camps, hotels and lodges with Spa offering lovely natural treatments in a wild setting after your forest hike..
11. Bwindi impenetrable national park is serviced with the best Eco-lodges who serve delicious meals freshly picked from the garden with choices to even taste a delicacy.
12. Bwindi impenetrable national park is a home of cultures.
13. Bwindi impenetrable national park is ideal for your Bush Break fast with magnificient natural panorama of the Virunga and the forest verdant swathe itself.
14. Bwindi impenetrable national park has an ideal ambiance for romantic honeymoon gateway out in the African wild.
15. Bwindi impenetrable national park is a hidden treasure for a traditional safari thrill with nice hotels plus showers you need after along hour mountain gorilla trek.
Do you Want to discover more of Bwindi impenetrable national park in Uganda? Don't forget to browse through our range of Eco-ventures tailored and defined for you to discover the safari secret to this remarkable impenetrable swathe of Bwindi. You can read our Eco-projects for this job we do better as a community oriented safari operators. Just for your introduction to this untamed safari style, we have reserved 3 days for you to feel the natural and traditional safari touch on this rain forested Bio-Sphere. Check details of the three days safari to Bwindi here for details. We wait for you to taste our experience in what we do not as a job but to put our passion for wildlife, people and their cultures to work. Don't fail to contact us, Karibu!